Tuesday, October 14, 2008

the big move

It's a month late but I can finally post pictures again! I will be backtracking and catching everyone up on the last month! The move from Charlotte to Colorado was such a blur that I was hardly able to pack up the house...yet alone take a few pictures! This is about all I was able to capture! We could never have made it without the help of my WONDERFUL cousin, Shane, and his wife, Amie. Our next door neighbors were also life savers spending HOURS helping us pack the house, watch Hunter, and pack the PODS. Thank you Brian and Katie! Everyone was such a blessing and we know we would have been overwhelmed and unable to finish in time without them.

On another note, it is killing me to post pictures without editing them first but I am without my beloved photoshop (for now) so the pics will have to do in their original form (all of you that know how anal and obsessive compulsive I am when it comes to making pictures perfect can feel sorry for me now!) :)

Cousins Shane and Gannon...we miss them SOOOO much!


The muscle men packing up one of the PODS...


Hunter "helping" us bubble wrap...


After MANY hours in the car. Pit stop to get Hunter in his PJ's and ready for a few more hours. I was EXHAUSTED at this point!

No comments: