
The meadows were COVERED with them.
At first, Hunter wasn't really sure what to do with them...

He tried sniffing them like a flower but that tickled his nose...


Daddy showed him how to blow the dandelion so that it would fly all around...

Hunter loved it and was very intrigued.
He couldn't quite figure out the blowing part though. He kept blowing with his nose. Guess he figured that's how you do it. Afterall, we do say "BLOW your nose."
Cute.
We made sure there would be dandelions around for a long time.
:)



5 comments:
These are the BEST pictures! So cute. Isn't it fun watching your child figure things out and learn about something new? :)
They are great pictures! I am really excited for Thursday. I hope it's ok if I do an outfit change and hair do change. :)
What a cute story!! I love the pics! The last one is my favorite - absolutely precious :)
I love this series of pictures and the memories they captured. Beautifully done!
Miss you!
That picture of Michael and Hunter is precious!
Post a Comment