
Josie's mom, Danielle, and I went to high school together but hadn't kept in touch. She moved to Kansas and we re-connected through Cora. Danielle wanted ONE year pictures of Josie so while they were visiting family in Colorado we took some!
Josie is just precious. Seriously. Her only downfall is that she doesn't really like to be on the ground or around foliage... tiny problem for us photographers. :) The time change wasn't doing her any favors either. I was a little worried that our entire photo shoot might look something like this...

If that had been the case it wouldn't have mattered. She's cute even when she's mad.

Josie DID perk up though and she gave us a few of her precious smiles.

These smiles were hard to beat.


I just wanted to squeeze her! She is so, so, so CUTE!


By the end of the shoot she had decided this outdoor thing really wasn't so bad...as long as the green stuff wasn't actually touching her. :) What a trooper!

Danielle, thanks for the fun! This is just a SMALL sampling...there are many more on the way soon!



5 comments:
those are great laura! we need to have dinner soon :)
aw! those are some great shots! great work =)
These are really cute! It's so fun to see your photography again. :-)
I am really excited! They are great. Thank you so much, I can't wait to put them up!
Good job! Isn't she just adorable?! So teeny!
Post a Comment