Monday, November 30, 2009

It's a...

BOY!!!!

Just found out today that we are expecting another boy.

More trucks, cars, airplanes, dirt, bugs, and...

cuteness :)

We are so excited.

And a little tiny bit surprised.

Hunter said all along that he would have a baby "ister" (no prompting from us...I promise!) so he is adjusting to this brother thing.

Can't wait to meet our new little boy around April 7th.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

How exciting!! Hunter will love having a little brother to womp on in a few years. :)

The Boccias said...

Congrats, Laura! Among the people I know, most of those families with 2 kids so far have two of the same gender. We get to stick to what we know! :) I've heard toddlers are supposed to have this intuition about babies--Sophie was right about us having a girl but wrong about what Julie is having. You'll just have to give Hunter another try someday! :)

lindsayw4 said...

yay! It will be fun for Hunter to have a brother. We find out tomorrow if it's a boy or girl. Hope you guys are doing well!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Fun to have 2 boys!
MP

Julie said...

I'm so excited for you, Laura! Hunter and his little brother will be two of the cutest boys EVER. They will have so much fun growing up together. Glad you finally got to find out the gender. :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Wish I could give you a big hug.

Greg and Jen said...

I personally LOVE little boys. ;) Can't wait for a play date next year!! =)

~ Jen

Susan Knighten said...

Just found your blog! What a precious son you have (not surprising since he's yours and Michael's). Congratulations on your great news. Boys are fun!

Mandy said...

brothers.
life-long friends.
what a precious gift for little hunter man :)