
Tanner has changed so much this week.
I can't believe how quickly his face is filling out and how much more awake and alert he is.
He squeaks more.
Opens his eyes more.
Even smiles more. Seriously. I know no one will believe they are intentional but I swear they are :)
He is sleeping 4 -5 1/2 hours at night and he is pretty content most of the time.
He loves to be swaddled nice and tight at bedtime.
He loves his "binky" (pacifier) more and more and gets really mad when he can't hang on to it.
He sleeps through lots of noise and isn't bothered when his big brother holds his hand or rubs his head (sometimes a little harder than he should).
We love getting to know this sweet baby boy... and I think his big brother might love him... a whole bunch.





*************************************************************************
Tanner had very special visitors come to meet him this week. Uncle Joel & Aunt Jess brought baby Levi and drove all the way from Kansas to spend a few days with us. Jess and I have been best friends since 4th grade and have managed to stay so close although the years and miles have tried to separate us. Both she and Joel are precious to Michael and I & we always have such a great time together. Hunter LOVES Uncle Joel and was his shadow the whole time they were here.

The last time I saw Levi he was Tanner's age & size. Check out this post to see how little he was. He has grown a little bit since I saw him 3 months ago :) He is sooooo darling and I love him to pieces.

We love getting to know this sweet baby boy... and I think his big brother might love him... a whole bunch.





*************************************************************************
Tanner had very special visitors come to meet him this week. Uncle Joel & Aunt Jess brought baby Levi and drove all the way from Kansas to spend a few days with us. Jess and I have been best friends since 4th grade and have managed to stay so close although the years and miles have tried to separate us. Both she and Joel are precious to Michael and I & we always have such a great time together. Hunter LOVES Uncle Joel and was his shadow the whole time they were here.

The last time I saw Levi he was Tanner's age & size. Check out this post to see how little he was. He has grown a little bit since I saw him 3 months ago :) He is sooooo darling and I love him to pieces.

And here they are... the 3 little boys. Sweet as can be. For now anyway!
Thanks for coming Joel, Jess, & Levi! We loved having you here!




5 comments:
So cute! You are such a good photographer Laura...really!! I love the binky picture. I am getting ready to write Levi's four month post. Thanks again for taking pictures of him for us!
These pictures are so cute! You are doing such a great job of photographing Tanner every week with AMAZING pictures. And he's even a 2nd child! :) Love seeing him through your blog and can't wait to meet him. I am so happy that Jess got to come spend time with you and meet Tanner. Looks like fun and you captured some precious pictures of the boys! Miss you!
Totally adorable, and you look great, by the way!
OH!!!!!! HE is soooo sweet! I am only three weeks telling you CONGRATS!!!!! what a sweet family you are! I told JESS I was jealous that you two sweethearts got together.... ahaha I miss you!!!!!
It looks like you are adjusting to being a new mom again, and I can't believe he is already sleeping that well! YEPPPEEE I love all the pics of your boys!
Take care and we are soooo excited for you all!
love ya,
AMIE
Wow! What cute boys and great pictures. What kind of camera/lense do you use? How do you get your pictures (of the baby) to look so clean and soft and white? I love it! Any tips? Thanks!!
Post a Comment